Bonds that Shape Us™
Below is a guide that will hep you apply for jobs at RAI.
1. Browse through our website to learn more about our organization. Explore and evaluate the information regarding job opportunities within RAI that may be a good fit for you.
2. When applying for an open position, you will be prompted to complete an online profile and a CV/Resume is required to complete the profile. Once your application has been submitted, your resume and qualifications will be reviewed, and you will be contacted for an interview if your profile best matches the requirements of the advertised position. Otherwise, please don’t be discouraged. Keep an eye out for our open positions, and apply again for other roles in the future.
3. Get ready for an interview. Depending on the position, you might be invited to an initial online interview followed by a series of interviews with HR and hiring managers to dive into your background, motivation, skills, and cultural fit. For some positions, you may be required complete additional testing and required to disclose a potential conflict of interest.
4. The hiring process can sometimes take several weeks as you may get called for a series of interviews. If the feedback of the interviewers and the compliance checks are positive you will be contacted to discuss the details of the job offer. Then you only need to accept and let your journey with us begin.
5. Our HR manager will guide you through the onboarding process on your first day and will receive the required onboarding materials.